1. 6 apples (green apples)
2. 150 g white sugar
3. 200 g flour
4. 150 g butter
5. 1 clove or cinnamon stick
7. Cream / vanilla ice cream (upon serve)
1. Peel all the apples and dice into chunks
2. Pun into a pan, add 100 g sugar , cinnamon stick. Cover with lid
3. Stew the apple approx. Half an hour
4. Check occasionally, don't let it burn or become puree. Use ONLY wooden spoon
5. Allow to cool in serving dish
6. For the crumble, mix flour with the remaining (50g) sugar and butter until it become breadcrumb consistentcy.
7. Preheat oven for 10 mins at 170ºC
8. Cover the apple with the crumble.
9. Bake for approximately 30 mins.
10. Serve with cream or ice creams